|Главная » 2010 » Март » 1 » |
28/02/2010 - Обновление
28/02/2010 - Обновление
1. Added level range checks to abyss point gains in pvp. As per retail, this should prevent high level players from taking advantage of low level kills.
2. Added more checks for abyss point gain to prevent farm abuse along with the level checks mentioned above.
3. Updated many consumable items so that they work properly and give the right amount of boost to x stat(s). CORE SUPPORT NOT YET DONE! Yell at Erb daily to finish.
4. Quests in Morheim, Heiron, Brusthonin, Eltnen, Ishalgen, and a few other areas added/updated/fixed.
5. Drop updates to a number of mobs in all maps.
6. Small update to loot ownership checks.
7. Update to the hide/see functionality to fix some issues with it.
8. Added additional checks to prevent quest issues from crashing a player or preventing them from logging in.
9. Fixed DP gain. Readded level bonus that was accidentally left out in a previous update.
10. Added DP gain for pvp kills. This is NOT final. Just a placeholder until we find more retail info on how much is gained per kill. DP can not be gained if AP can't be gained from the target.
11. Added core support for flight point "healing". So now skills and consumables that restore flight time should work.
12. Possible fix for players force logging to get out of fights. Characters should now remain in game for 10 seconds now before being completely disconnected.
13. Increased damage REDUCTION in pve for fighting mobs > 2 levels above you. Yes, it's retail-like.
14. Fixed some improper rifts in Beluslan and Heiron based on new info gathered from retail.
15. Fixed stigma masters in the Abyss.
16. Changed manastones to have a chance to fail. Right now there's no formula until we gather more info. 20% failure chance at the moment.
17. Added more guards to the two main bases in the abyss.
18. Updated a bunch of npcs to show up properly.
19. Added in checks to track down certain bugs caused with players logging into game still in private store mode.
20. Updated many instance and area teleporter npcs with proper checks and dialogues. Do not expect instances to work yet (though IF you have the required quests, you MIGHT be able to get into certain ones, but they are not instanced yet so expect some "wtf" moments). I am still fixing all the entry/exit npcs. If you find certain npcs which are not yet done, please report them in the bug report section using the proper bug report format and as much info on them as you can.
Просмотров: 105 |
| Рейтинг: 5.0/1|
Добавлять комментарии могут только зарегистрированные пользователи.